The Master of Nursing Science-Nurse Educator program is designed for baccalaureate-prepared, licensed, registered nurses seeking to become qualified nurse educators in healthcare facilities and academic nursing programs.
- Application to the Graduate School then to the M.S.N. program. The degree's form requires the creation of the Grad School account first so its password can be used.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- Current unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Completion of a basic health assessment course (an academic or continuing education class).
- Completion of a basic-level statistics course with a grade of C or above.
- Official copy of transcript(s) — which must show evidence of completion of the basic health assessment and basic level statistics courses, indicted above.
- Basic computer and library skills including use of electronic databases.
- Completion of candidate interview.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A requirement for GRE results has been waived until further notice.
Qualified applicants will be admitted on a space-available basis.
For questions regarding admission to the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing, call 479-575-3904.
Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
Epley Center for Health Professions
606 Razorback Road
Fayetteville, AR 72701