Scholarships and Financial Aid
A variety of financial aid including scholarships, loans, graduate assistantships and other mechanisms are available to master's students. Recipient selection is based on criteria that are specific to each award. Criteria may include but are not limited to the basis of promise, character, leadership skills, scholarship or financial need.
Please note that some opportunities and details are duplicated among the links below.
- M.S.N. students in the nurse educator track have the Nursing Faculty Loan Program available, which partially repays student loans.
- Eleanor Mann School of Nursing lists a number of scholarships and loans.
- College of Education and Health Professions Scholarships — The scholarship application period for the academic year opens Jan 1. Apply for COEHP scholarships.
- Graduate School funding opportunities — The University of Arkansas offers a number of university-wide scholarships for which COEHP students may be eligible.
- Arkansas Graduate Nursing Education Student Loan and Scholarship Program.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing.