Welcome to the website of the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing at the University of Arkansas. This site will introduce you to the academic programs that will help you meet your personal and professional goals.
The Mann School of Nursing has an educational program if you:
- Are seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing to become a registered nurse (R.N.)
- Are a licensed practical nurse with a certificate who wants to go further in your career — L.P.N. to B.S.N.
- Are already an R.N. who wants to advance your education — R.N. to B.S.N.
- Are a B.S.N.-prepared nurse who wants more career options with a Master of Science in Nursing — M.S.N.-holding Nurse Educator
- Are a B.S.N.- or M.S.N.-prepared nurse who is seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice — Family Nurse Practitioner and Acute Care Practitioner D.N.P. options available
We now offer the L.P.N.-to-B.S.N., R.N.-to-B.S.N., M.S.N. and D.N.P. programs online to make programs more accessible for working R.Ns.
The school's degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and the Arkansas State Board of Nursing.
Our faculty are educationally and experientially prepared to teach, guide, and advise students to their successful goal of licensure as an R.N., advanced practice nurse (A.P.N.) or educator. Our clinical partners offer a wide array of patient encounters that prepare our graduates to meet the health needs of our residents across the life span and along the continuum of health and wellness.
To receive information on the educational programs in the Eleanor Mann School of Nursing, please contact us by mail, email, or phone and provide your name, address, phone number and area of interest. We have advisors available to speak with you about your career plans.
Jessie Casida, Ph.D., R.N., APN-C, FAAN
Professor | Executive Director
George M. and Boyce W. Billingsley Endowed Chair in Nursing
Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
115 Epley Center for Health Professions